OUR GOAL for 2020
It is company policy, and that of all staff within Glendale Managed Services, provide our customers with a broad range of services across a variety of disciplines with professionalism and pride. Our commitment to maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 aids our dedication to best practice and continual improvement in all aspects of our work and of the environment we work in.
● To provide the following services for both public and private sector clients:
● specialist grounds and golf course maintenance and management
● utility and commercial arboriculture, tree relocation, landscaping and countryside management
● green waste and composting
OUR QUALITY POLICY
● Our purpose is to ensure that all our customers are provided with a quality service as measured against an externally recognised quality standard. Glendale Managed Services has therefore established and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and National Highway Sector Scheme 18 (NHSS 18).
● Our QMS plays a crucial role in delivering operations that satisfy our customers’ requirements and demands as well as current statutory and regulatory requirements. Our QMS allows us to deliver our strategic business plans and to present our services into the market in a timely and cost effective manner.
● Our QMS has been structured to provide continual improvement and development in the delivery of our services and the performance of our business adopting best practice.
● The Company implements systems to monitor review and make changes where necessary to the QMS, ensuring that the system is subject to continual improvement.
● As a commitment to Glendale’s QMS I shall ensure that at all levels we develop, co ordinate, maintain and implement the required processes, systems and controls to ensure continued compliance with the International Standard.
● Glendale will ensure they meet the customer’s requirements and will communicate and consult with all stakeholders regarding QMS.
● Quality objectives consistent with this policy are set at relevant levels throughout the trading businesses, are measured and monitored as part of the Management Review process, and are updated annually, where required. Quality objectives are reviewed to ensure they are achievable and when lagging a performance review is undertaken and improvement made if required.
● This Quality Policy shall be disseminated within the company and will be assessed for continuing suitability during the management review process and will be reissued when deemed necessary. While not all contracts within the company will seek formal certification to NHSS 18, all contracts are required to work to the same systems and procedures that have been developed to meet the requirements of the International Standard.
● Through Glendale’s Quality Management Systems, we will ensure we will comply with all business obligations and legal requirements.