SP Energy Networks Utility Arborists/Groundsmen
Caernarfon, North Wales
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
The post-holder will have a recognised qualification in CS and/or UA qualifications or have a desire and ambition to operate on a Utility Arboriculture contract as a trainee utility arborist/groundsman.
The successful candidates will be committed team players with motivation and initiative.
- An exciting opportunity for individuals to come on board and join our growing team.
- Our works include vegetation clearance, felling and tree surgery within the North contract area.
- We are currently looking for reliable, flexible and hard-working operatives
- All PPE / tools and equipment will be provided
- Work based / industry training and career development opportunities will be provided for self-development and to improve the company’s skilled team.
- Salaries will be discussed based on qualifications and experience held by the successful candidate
- An enthusiasm and interest in tree work preferably proven by qualification and/or work experience.
- A basic problem-solving mindset, as is common sense and the ability to be a good team player.
- A good level of initiative and self motivation.
- Effective time management.
- Strong relationship building skills coupled with good communication skills.
- Customer/client care focus. A clear identification with the requirements of Glendale customers.
- Ideally NPTC, CS30/31/ CS38/39 CS40/41
- Preferably NPTC Utility Arboriculture Units 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Demonstrate experience and/or potential competence in the use of required power tools and chainsaws
- Hold a full, valid UK driving license preferably with BE Units
What can Glendale offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to Paul Bowyer, General Manager, at the following email address:
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.