Application Close Date: 30/03/2023 (Closed)
Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative | Glendale – Gatwick Airport, Crawley, West Sussex
£10 per hour
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to a leading aviation hub in the UK.
The role of Grounds Maintenance Operative at Gatwick is essential in the maintenance of grass, shrub beds, hedges, flower beds woodland etc within the campus. You will report to the team leader/or the contract supervisor on a daily basis. This is a full-time, temporary position working a 40-hour week.
● Keeping all designated areas neat and tidy, as necessary and as per the contract work schedule.
● Treating all fence-lines, shrub areas etc with herbicide as and where required.
● Stripping, preparing and planting seasonal bedding as required by the client.
● Participating in litter collecting as and when required.
● Ensuring that all green waste material is collected and disposed of at the appropriate recycling centre within the borough.
● Assisting the Grass Cutting team, as and when necessary, with the likes of strimming and ride-on works.
● Assisting with Grounds Maintenance works for and at other Glendale contracts as and when necessary.
● Completing paperwork provided by the company, which in the main is for monitoring purposes.
● The upkeep, as per Glendale policies, of company vehicles, machinery, tools and PPE, which are available and are provided to undertake this role.
● DBS check may be required for this position.
What can Glendale offer you?
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
Please apply with a letter of application and CV to Gatickggm@glendale-services.co.uk.
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|