Managing Director – South
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Glendale, and as part of the Glendale UK board, this strategically thinking professional will be responsible for helping to drive new business growth. They will have gravitas, be confident and capable of engaging at a senior level.
- Produce and execute the future growth strategy and business plan for the territory and be a full and active part of the Glendale UK board.
- Build rapport at a senior level with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities whilst expanding and retaining current clients
- Take responsibility for the performance of their business area as a senior leader
- Demonstrate senior leadership capabilities and garner respect throughout the business
- Be a leader in systems development, productivity and continuous improvement
- Decisive and forward thinking, with a strong vision and strategic capability
- Financially astute with proven commercial acumen
- An appreciation for both sales and operational delivery, capable of bringing both disciplines together to offer a fluid approach
- Exceptional client facing skills
- An excellent understanding of operations and the critical success factors in a low margin high volume environment
- Experience of operating in a large and geographically diverse business
- An understanding of the green services market or a strong services background
- Educated to honours degree level, a postgraduate degree/business management qualification/professional qualification would be advantageous
What can Glendale offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV, including your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.