Salary Dependent on skills and experience
40 hours/week (Mon-Fri)
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
Glendale Managed Services,the green services division of Parkwood Holdings Plc, and winner of 2011 BALI Employer of the year award,has revenues of £45 million. Glendale operates throughout the UK and is a green business with “green thinking” at the core of everything we do. Glendale activities include: grounds management,vegetation management,landscaping,horticulture and golf course management.
- We are looking for a self motivated person to join our prestigious growing
Gem North London grounds maintenance team based in Radlett in the South East.
- The role will involve all aspects of grounds maintenance on mobile teams covering a variety of sites across areas in the South East. Tasks include grass cutting, lawn renovation works, shrub pruning and shrub bed maintenance, Sports markings, hedge cutting and hard surface spraying operations.
- Working alone and as part of a team the successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, the ability to work using their own initiative and follow instructions from colleagues
- Candidates will ideally have experience in the maintenance industry and will be required to contribute fully in the delivery of the high quality of work performed by the operational teams
- The ability to use technology and to report and record the delivery of our works on our recording system and Glendale safe service is advantageous but not essential.
- Requiring genuine commitment, this position offers an exciting challenge and a chance for a highly motivated team player to advance their career within a stable working environment in a successful growing company.
- A full driving licence is desired, and if you have a CSCS card this will be an advantage.
What can Glendale offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to : neil.akers@Glendale-services.co.uk
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.