This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
Glendale’s private Arb teams have an opportunity to recruit 2 new Arborists based at our Launceston office in Cornwall. The position of Arborist is to support the contract, maintain quality, customer care, safety standards and productivity levels.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, competent arborist wishing to develop their career.
- This is a hands on role working as part of a team on site and assisting with the progress of work through daily planning, whilst being able to take quick and effective action to maintain productivity and quality standards.
- You will be assisting the operational team, their performance and service delivery.
- Based at our office in Launceston, the successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Arb work, who will be able to offer operational support, working alongside a team of Arborist staff completing a wide range of tree works from simple felling and pruning works to technical dismantles using rigging equipment and MEWPS.
- Ideally candidates should be qualified to CS40/41 Units307/309, CSCS with a minimum of 3 years experience, hold a UK drivers licence.
- Due to the nature and area of the works the candidate will need to be a confident person who can display good people management and excellent communication skills. Candidates with CS33/34 Unit 302, Trailer Licence and relevant certificates will be at an advantage.
What can Glendale offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.