EcoSci was established in 1994, with the aim of becoming a leading composting business in Devon. Through its history the business has processed up to 55,000 tonnes per annum of green waste for local authorities.
Our unique approach offers clients a powerful combination of commercial and management expertise with specialist knowledge driven by energy, ideas and innovation.
The business produces bagged, marketable compost under the brand names of “West Country Compost” and “ZooPoo” in partnership with Paignton Zoological Gardens. Both products are well known and widely available across the Southwest.
The Hill Barton facility is able to process three main types of waste, Green Waste, Food/Animal By-product Waste (ABP) and Co-mingled Waste (Green & ABP).
Putting compostable waste into landfills is not an environmentally sustainable option. Glendale Recycling offers an alternative solution that is both flexible and cost-effective.
- Modern, purpose built In Vessel Composting (IVC) facility with an annual capacity of 15,000 tonnes.
- Concrete pad used for windrow composting with an annual capacity of 10,000 tonnes.
- Compost end products PAS 100 certified.
- Well recognised consumer compost brands
- Excellent location within 2 miles of the M5 (junction 30).